Solar street lights are fresh alternative to traditional street lamps such as LPS, HPS, or MH street lights. LED lighting provides a multitude of advantages over conventional incandescent light: LED solar street lights are environmental friendly, energy efficient, and cost-effective. This smart, 'green' option for outdoor LED lighting has emerged on the green scene due to the recent technological advancements of LED illumination.
The system is mainly composed of solar panel, light source, controller and battery. In daytime, when there is sunshine, the solar panel can convert the solar energy to electric power and store it in maintenance-free battery. At night or rainy or cloudy condition, the controller can control the lights automatically on when day off, auto-off when day break, and the battery shall supply the power for lighting.
Special Features: ● Photovoltaic (PV) module – monocrystalline/polycrystalline
● Photovoltaic (PV) module – monocrystalline/polycrystalline
Lamp Bracket - available in both single and dual fixture
System Solution Detail
- Above standard solution designed base on effective sunshine 5 hours per day
- Above standard solution designed for battery backup for 3 consecutive rainy and cloudy days
- Above standard solution designed base for 10 lighting hours, Lighting hours can be customized base on specific requirement and project site solar radiation level
- Light pole and light source shape can be custom designed to fit better into landscape
- Optional split night lighting & Passive Infrared (PIR)
- Above standard solutions for your reference only, for each specific project HYE will design the complete system according to project location solar resource condition and specific requirement about ground average LUX, illumination distribution, light color temperature etc. A complete system proposal will be provided by HYE with detailed data and graphic diagrams included.